Thursday, May 14, 2009

Really Missing You Quotes



When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.“Without You” **My vision is clouded by tears in my eyes. **I used to think that visions of us were my only paradise. **He has his girl by his side. **Just looking at you two, makes tears flow from my eyes. **He only sees me as a friend, **But how can that be, because our road to friendship hasn’t even begun. **I’ll just have to admit to myself that I’m not his type. **I know that he has a girlfriend, so me liking him isn’t alright. **Many things with guys have gone wrong in the past. **All those relationships that I thought were gonna last. **I sometimes find myself daydreaming about your touch, **And you know I like you, but not this much. **Will my broken heart be healed soon? **I feel overwhelmed in sadness and have become so consumed **I don’t know how to say I wanna be with you, I don’t know how to start, **But as each day goes by I wish you would open you’re heart. **Sometimes I wish I could dream forever, **Then that way we’ll always be together. **Unfortunately though, I wake up, **And I hate how reality always seems to suck. **At school it’ll be just another day, **Another day that I’ll try to suppress my feelings for you away.If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.

3 comments:

  1. Thats Really Very Great I believe in Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. your information has deep thought about love. I like your blog and love is the the most beautiful things in the wotld your blog tell what is the real love and give inspiration about truth love.

    ReplyDelete